I keep having a battle with myself. I wonder if I really can magage to keep up this blog, because its so obvious that I haven't been. The other side of me says, "Don't stop the blog, it's part of your identity!" I just don't have much time for it I guess. I am going to keep trying, but I'm not making promises of consistency.
So here is a list of books I have read lately, as far as my memory serves.
- Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr - Very excellent read, as far as I am concerned.
- Wings by Aprilynne Pike - Love it! I need the second one.
- Operation Yes by Sara Lewis Holmes - I think this was a middle grade. I really enjoyed it.
- Into the Wild Nerd Yonder by Julie Halpern - This one spoke well to my nerd side. It had a bit of language though, and some sexual content.
- The Fragrance of Her Name by Marcia Lynn McClure - Southern mystery meets romance. I liked it, but I think it was drawn out a little too long.
- Sudden Storms by Marcia Lynn McClure - Another romance. Short, sweet, and relaxing read.
- Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr - I know I mentioned I was reading this in my last post, but I thought I'd include it in the finished list. I liked it alright, but it felt more like a side story than anything. It was a good introduction to the Dark Fey.