December 19, 2008

"Snowmen at Night" and "Snowmen at Christmas" by Carlayn and Mark Buehner

Did you ever wonder what Snowmen do at night? Now you can find out in this fun Children's book Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner, illustrated by Mark Buehner. If your snowman looks a little misshapen in the morning, it is probably because he was out all night having fun with the other snowmen and snow women in town. The illustrations are so fun and beautiful. Another fun bonus is there are hidden items in the illustrations to look for on every page.

If this isn't enough, find out what Snowmen do for Christmas in Snowmen at Christmas . I didn't think there could be anymore fun to be had, but there is! These two books have simply become some of my new favorite Children's books.

Snowmen at Night
Snowmen at Christmas

2 Comments:

Rebecca Reid said...

I've never read these, but I've seen them everywhere. Must check them out for my little one. He's only a year so probably won't get them yet, but hey, they sound like fun for me too! I think that's the great thing about being a mom -- I get the great excuse to read all these super-fun books that weren't around when I was a kid!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

I haven't read these either, but I've seen some of the SNOWMEN books before. I love the illustrations - they are some of the cutest snowmen I've ever seen.