March 9, 2009

Twilight Movie Haiku Challenge

In anticipation for the upcoming release of the Twilight Movie I wanted to host a Twilight Movie Haiku Challenge. I was going to call it a contest, but hey let's face it, I don't have a prize for the winner. So I'm going to call it a challenge and there will be a winner - that person will win all the bragging rights.

Here are the rules.

  1. It must be a Haiku written in the 5-7-5 syllable format.
  2. It must be in theme with Twilight, but I will allow anything from the saga.
  3. You may include artwork, but it has to be your own (no copyright infringement or anything). You also agree to have your artwork displayed on this blog. Also, please keep it a small image, nothing bigger than 201 x 240 pixels.
  4. You have until March 16th to e-mail me your entries.
  5. On March 17th I will post my favorites, and they will be open to voting.
The winner (or winners in case of a tie) will be announced on March 21st.
Please e-mail entries to twilighthaiku@gmail.com

0 Comments: