April 30, 2009

Coolest Phobias

I left a comment last Sunday on the Normal Mormon Husbands blog about my fear of the Bishop sitting in on my Sunday School lesson (which he happened to do last Sunday as well). Now I am in a poll against other Normal Mormon Husbands commentators for the coolest phobia. I am up against a Muppet phobia, parallel parking phobia, getting killed in the shower phobia, and an underside of the wrists phobia. Please go vote for me!! The poll is in the sidebar. I also have a fear of losing on polls. Seriously, who gets scared of the underside of their wrists? I think I can relate to the Muppet phobia. Has anyone ever seen The Dark Crystal? It was freakish.

Frightful Phobias -
Things that turn men into mice.
I'm afraid of mice.

What are you afraid of?

3 Comments:

Jennie said...

Congratulations! Amy, you are the winner of my book contest. Please contact me at bhansen22 at msn dot com
Jennie Hansen

Ladytink_534 said...

The clown from IT lol. Oh and maggots, I just hear that word and wig out. Not to mention driving!

Mikayla K said...

Omg, I have the fear of being killed in the shower! IT IS NOT COOL IT IS SCARY! :'( And i don't even know where it came from 'cause I got it before I saw It and Psycho!!!! It's ridiculous and horrible! :(