April 13, 2009

What do you think?

I've been learning new little blogging secrets. Today's secret is how to create your own favicon. Don't know what a favicon is? Well, I'm no expert. Look up above in the address bar. See the little symbol that used to be the ugly, orange, block with the white B (aka Blogger's favicon)? Now it is a black and pink letter M. I did have a animated favicon, but it's not animating on my browser....so if it is animating it should flash back and forth from Amy Btw to the afore mentioned letter M. What do you think? I was wondering to myself if I liked it.

Unique Favicon
Let the web know who you are
With a small graphic

***UPDATE***
I made a new favicon. It is now black and red and says Haiku Amy.

***UPDATE #2***
Want to make your own favicon?? IconJ can help you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! How did you do that?

Candi said...

You're a genius Amy.

Haiku Amy said...

Kristina- I used the website http://iconj.com/index.php