October 2, 2009

Reading Journal Sept. '09

I have been having a difficult time motivating myself to get a book review done. I am getting pretty far behind. I thought I would try to jot down the books I've read this month. I tried to do this every month since the beginning of the year, but like most of my intentions that plan fell by the wayside by about March.

Here is my list for September:

A Circle of Souls by Preetham Grandhi
Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
Paperquake by Kathryn Reiss
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Freefall by Traci Hunter Abramson
Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Methods of Madness by Stephanie Black

Photobucket

2 Comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

You're back on track and that's all that matters, right? :)

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Also, just left something special for you on my blog.