December 7, 2009

Reading Journal - November 2009

November ended up not being a very good month for reading. I only read two books. *Hangs head in shame*
84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff
Reread Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.
Yeah, I'm lame.

I have been in somewhat of a reading slump lately. That slump must extend to blogging too. Sorry dear reader. I can't make excuses; it is what it is. I can say I will honestly try to post more Haiku, but the book reviews are going to have to take a break.
I think the biggest factor is not having a computer. I'm currently posting from my iPod touch. Maybe I can get some posts in during the Christmas break. My hubby will be home more with his laptop. Until then you can see what I'm up to on Twitter @haikuamy.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas. May your stockings be filled with books!
Photobucket

0 Comments: