Books read in February. Once again, I have managed to forget them already. How does this happen?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- Figured out that all Jo's descriptions of ghosts involve the word silvery. I guess my unicorn blood theory is out.
- Most of Harry's problems could be solved by just opening up and talking to Dumbledore.
- "Follow the spiders" has got to be Hagrid's worst advice in the entire series.
- I don't quite know how to describe my feelings on this one. I liked it, but trying to explain why is harder. It was a little bit mysterious, and suspenseful at times.
- This book is amazing. It made me cry, and the ending...wow, it totally took me by surprise.
- I watched the movie too, but the point of view changes didn't work in the movie like it did in the book. I think it was a bit confusing for those who hadn't read the book. Plus the ending was different, and I liked the book ending better. The movie was still good though.
- I loved this book. This is one of my all time favorites by McClure. It is hard to compete with Shackles of Honor and The Visions of Ransom Lake. I guess it is officially in my top 3 though.