June 1, 2011

Reading Journal March to May 2011

Just a few books I have read lately:
Evidences of the True Church by Dennis K. Brown - Non-Fiction
Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo - Non-Fiction
Forest Born by Shannon Hale - Bayern Books #4
River Secrets by Shannon Hale - Bayern Books #3
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - Nightshade #1
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr - Wicked Lovely #5
Secondhand Charm by Julie Berry
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Smokescreen by Traci Hunter Abramson
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder - Glass Books #3
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan - The Heroes of Olympus #1
Fallen by Lauren Kate - Fallen #1
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain - Dark Divine #2
What the Doctor Ordered by Sierra St. James

Attempted or skimmed but didn't finish:
I'll Hold You In Heaven by Jack W. Hayford - Non-Fiction
The Memory Bible by Gary W. Small - Non-Fiction
The Autoimmune Connection by Rita Baron-Faust, Jill P. Buyon - Non-Fiction

I keep thinking I am missing some, but my brain truly cannot dredge up any other titles. Sorry, no reviews, recaps, summaries etc. I am severely lacking the interest right now, but thought I would jot down titles for my record. If I had to pick a top 3 favorites from that list, however, I choose Anna and the French Kiss, The Book Thief and The Lost Hero. Happy Reading Everyone!!


Photobucket

1 Comments:

Ponti said...

the book thief was magical, such poignant imagery, i'm glad you put it in your top 3.