April 17, 2009

Classics Challenge 2009

I found this Classics Challenge, which is great, because I had already challenged myself to read more classics this year. The challenge starts April 1, 2009 and ends October 31, 2009

So here is a tentative list of classics I will be reading.

  1. Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
  2. Little Men - Louisa May Alcott
  3. Jo's Boys - Louisa May Alcott
  4. The Three Musketeers - Alexandre Dumas
  5. Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
  6. Agnes Grey - Anne Bronte
  7. The Scarlet Pimpernel - Emmuska Orczy
Like I said, this is just a tentative list. It might change depending on my mood. You just never know. If anyone would like to join the Classic Reading Challenge, there is a button on the right sidebar. Now, time for a haiku!

Fitzwiliam Darcy,
You are the man of my dreams-
Rich, handsome, devilish.

2 Comments:

Clarabela said...

Even though I blog about movies, I also love reading. I think I will participate in this classic book challenge.

Britt said...

Mmmmm. Darcy.

So, I gave you an award. Check it out.
Stuff going on