May 4, 2009

Back to School Again

I know the title of this post must have you all confused considering the school year is almost over. However, my hubby just got accepted into his Master's program, and he is super excited. He starts in the fall, and hopefully we can manage with seeing even less of him around here (if that is even possible). He will be getting his Master's in educational technology, and the program is for 2 years. Yeah! I'm still a little nervous about his job security at the time being, but we're just going to stay positive for now.

No haiku for now. I'll think of one later.

2 Comments:

Sharon said...

Good luck with the husband in school! My oldest child is going to college in the fall. I'm excited for him but very nervous.

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

So exciting! And a TON of work! I wish you all the best!