June 19, 2009

The Bloggiesta - A Blog 48 Hr. Blog Challenge


I am joining the Bloggiesta, hosted by the Maw Books Blog. The challenge of the Bloggiesta is to work on improving blog layouts, catching up on posts, and any other bloggy related things. The Bloggiesta starts Friday the 19th at 8 am and finishes Sunday the 21st at 8 am.

Here are my tentative goals:

  • Fix my Favicon (because really, what happened to that thing anyway?)
  • Write review posts for all the books I have read recently
  • Figure out how to make a gravatar
  • Figure out a tag system
  • Synchronize all my social network names...yeah, I've got an alias. So if I change my name on say...Twitter, I hope I don't confuse you all.
  • Back up posts?? Maybe compose some haikus
  • I'm not saying I'll mess with my blog template, but I am not 100% in love with it. I am also not sure on how to make my own. Maybe I'll just research that.
  • Check out the Bloggiesta mini-challenges
So I guess I'll start with that. Who knows how long that will take, but it's a good start.

1 Comments:

Britt said...

Go Amy Go!

:D