July 23, 2009

Harry Potter Reading Challenge

Hi everyone. I am so excited to tell you that I just joined a Harry Potter Reading Challenge! It starts August 1, 2009 and ends July 31, 2010. How do you like that? A whole year to read Potter! Not only that there are prizes involved. Just head on over to Galleysmith for the details and to sign up on Mr. Linky. I'll have a button up soon too, so you can always click the link on that.

Also, I am still accepting submissions for my Harry Potter 6 Haiku Challenge. Come on people, if you read books, you are creative enough to write a haiku. Let's see some haiku!!

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Sharon said...

I planned on reading the whole series this summer before the movie was released. Ha! I managed to listen to parts of the audio recording of the 5th book.

Good luck!

I like your blog colors.