December 7, 2010

Show Me the Reviews!

Oh Reviews, wherefore art thou? *Cough, Cough* Is it getting a little warm in here? Actually, the lack of reviews or Reading Journals or what have you is due to the fact that I am actually not reading. Not a thing. Ok, that's a bold faced lie! I am still reading picture books to my son and trying to get in some family scripture study. I did read a book a few weeks ago. Gosh, I just must be in a reading slump. I had Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl out from the library. Alas, it was only a two week check-out, and I didn't even finish the first chapter. I mean, I really want to read it, but for some reason right now is not the time.

The last book I actually finished was Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. It was a rather fun paranormal read. I was rather happy to have received it as a birthday present. If you haven't checked it out, you simply must. I know that is not much of a review. Perhaps I will get to that later. However, since discovering this spunky little author I have been following her blog. Seriously, she is so fun to read. You should all check out Kiersten Writes.

That wraps it up for now. I have a post in the works for what I have been doing recently. If I am truly motivated I will have it out soon.

Photobucket

0 Comments: